Current Career Opportunity at IBE -- Account Representative
From simple beginnings to big goals! Indiana Business Equipment (IBE) began 30 years ago as a two-person manufacturer’s
rep selling copiers and typewriters. Things have certainly changed since the typewriter
but IBE has remained on the leading edge of office technology offering world class
business products from Canon.
Another constant for IBE has been growth. We are adding to our team of technology
savvy and innovative sales people. Technology sales are where the growth is! IBE
is seeking an Account Representative to join our team.
Read further if you want to:
- Achieve your goals! Build your sales funnel to drive your compensation! Use your prospecting skills
to cold call and create leads within the small/medium business space.
- Collaborate and be creative! Listen to customers, ask questions to better understand their needs, pull in
company resources and then work to develop a total document output solution.
- Be social! Spend your days talking with people. Use your ability to put customers at ease
and use your keen listening skills to cultivate relationships with business owners
and C-level executives.
- Market the latest technology! Use our complete line of Canon products to grow a portfolio of profitable business.
- Make a difference! Small and medium-sized businesses are looking for ways to do things faster,
easier, and more productively. Help keep our local businesses growing. Your insight
and assessments can help them.
You’ll work hard, you’ll have fun and you’ll enjoy:
- A compensation plan that rewards success (salary + commission)
- 401K with company contribution
- Paid time off policy plus paid holidays
- A complete benefit package:
- Dental & Vision
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and disability insurance available for purchase at group rate
- Company paid industry training
- A positive work environment committed to treating customers and coworkers the
way you would want to be treated.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- 1-3+ years successful experience in a professional sales role preferred or a
strong desire for a career in sales
- To have a professionally persistent ability to make repeated calls and emails
to gain access to C-level buyers.
- The ability to look for new customers and new business within existing customer
- The ability to sell value by helping customers envision how technology can save
them money, increase their productivity or improve their workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
At IBE, we’re looking to grow our business. Are you looking to grow your career?
If so, please send us your resume and cover letter by using the upload utility